How can you be involved?
Following are some ideas for how you can get involved – from the very simple to the more committed.
If you would like to see the arts promoted here in Cochrane, and see a strong and positive arts community built, then here’s some things that you can do:
- If you are an artist, artisan, arts group or arts business, get your name listed on this website so that the community can see who and what we have here. I’d encourage you to start with the Level 2 Member listing, but if even that is too much for you right now, then at least do a Level 1 listing.
- Spread the word. If you know of any artists, artisans or craftspeople, any arts groups or organizations or any arts businesses, let them know about this website and encourage them to get involved.
- I invite you to get in touch with me. Tell me what you see as opportunities and possibilities for the arts here in Cochrane. Tell me what you need or want from an arts community, and what you would like to give to the community – that would make it a joy and delight for you.
- Sign up as a Level 2 – Basic Member. Whether you are involved in the arts or just want to be a supporter and encourager, start by becoming a Basic Member. That will put you on our mailing list and you’ll get e-mails with the latest updates and information. For those of you who are involved in the arts, that also gives you one free basic listing in the Directory.
- If you sign up as a Level 2 Member, please send me an image of your artwork to include in one of the header mosaics.
- more to come…